Smelly Feet Remedy
Easiest Ways to Get Rid of Smelly Feet and Shoes
Smelly feet and shoes are definitely embarrassing for everyone. This place is all about smelly feet remedy. Sharing my knowledge as per my personal experience to help you get rid of smelly feet and shoes.
You’re sitting by your desk in your open office, your colleague comes in cringing “holy cow!! WTF is this stinking smell? Bang! Someone is ready to curl up and die! Embarrassment is an understatement when you have your office smell to high heaven because of your cheesy feet!
But hey it is okay, sh*t happens to the best of us. Actually, smelly feet is a health condition called “Bromodosis”. In fact, sweaty feet host bacteria, these bacteria conspires against us with dead skin cells, they come up with acids that end up by giving off those grossly stinky feet.
So what’s the solution? No longer wear shoes for work? Um this is not the best one as you can risk to get your ass kicked off the office for showing up like a nutty crackhead!
Here are easy and practical tips for feet that smells like heaven! • Soak your feet in vinegar, it is the sworn enemy of Bacteria! A foot soak is just what you need after a grueling day at your office and it is a surefire way to stop stinky feet!
Smelly Feet Causes
Several things can cause your feet to smell. Here are the top reasons:
- Forget to cut your fingernails. This leads to unpleasant foot odor.
- Wearing the same shoes or socks days in a row. It says it all — avoid that!
- Poor personal hygiene. Yes, poor hygiene causes smelly feet!
- Being stressed out. You sweat more when you’re being stressed. So, keep it calm. 🙂
- Bad diet. Yes, junk-food leads to poor health!
Here’s an article that sheds the light more on all what can cause your feet to smell: Things you probably never knew that cause smelly feet.
How to Get Rid of Smelly Feet
Trying to make this to the point and as simple as possible based on my personal experience dealing with smelly feet. Here’s how I succeeded getting rid of smelly feet:
- Never wear the same shoes or socks 2 days in a row. Always make sure to at least alternate between two shoes. You have to make sure you let your shoes fully dry before putting them on again. Also, ensure to wear new socks (preferably natural fiber or moisture wicking performance athletic socks) every single day no matter what.
- Be clean. Take care of your personal hygiene and wash your feet every day.
- Use a spray deodorant on your feet. Here’s the 1st selling smelly feet spray. Over 1200 positive customer reviews on Amazon. I am personally still using it and the results are always amazing.
- Homemade foot-bath. Follow one of the home remedy methods posted below. The Epsom salt and vinegar foot-bath could be the recommended and most widely used method to prevent and remove odor.
Home Remedies for Smelly Feet
- Make an odor-fighting foot soak by adding a cup of vinegar and two cups of Epsom salt to a basin of warm water. Soak your feet for 10 to 15 minutes a day for a week.
- Baking soda is one of the best foot powders that you can try. It neutralizes odor, and cornstarch, which absorbs moisture.
- Black tea foot-bath. Boil two or three tea bags in three cups of water for 10-15 minutes. Soak your feet for around 20 minutes. Repeat daily it for around a week. Black tea contains tannic acid that helps kill bacteria and closes pores to help your feet sweat less.